Missy eLLe Rants

where the world don't matter

2.10.09

Certain Something

Posted by Missy eLLe |

I wanted to continue where I left off. My thoughts were blank. 

I wanted to pen down something truthful. My courage erased them all.

I wanted to share wisdom from what I've been through. My mood turned it off.

Something is brewing, I don't know what. It's not a state I'd like to be in. In fact, it's a state I despise being in.

It robs my mind, my life and my heart, away from what I call life. This is starting to become an emo blog again. 

Guess I'm back to square one. Only, under a different name and facade. Some things just don't change at all. Welcome back MT, only now, it's just Missy eLLe speaking. 

So much for renewing self image lah kan? We'll see if this phase is here to stay.

2 comments:

kukubal said...

go girl go! let it out..writing feeds your mind..for mental health..cheers~!

Missy eLLe said...

thanks kuku

Post a Comment

Subscribe