Missy eLLe Rants

where the world don't matter

25.10.09

Death Is Inevitable

Posted by Missy eLLe |

Yes, it's been a very long time. Missy eLLe has nothing much to say now but just goodbye. 


Sadly, I'd never expected the death of Missy eLLe to come so soon. Perhaps, even too soon for my own conscious. Just a month ago, she was born just to die the following month. 

You must be wondering, why, Missy eLLe has to die? Why writers get very volatile with all this shut down and revive cycles over and over? Frankly, I don't really know. For most of the reasons, life has different meaning to me now. Missy eLLe is no longer an outlet of creativity which works for me. Plus, certain events also annihilated Missy eLLe to her very core till she sees no light at the end of the tunnel. 

Mere irregular updates were last resorts to resuscitate her life. Death is her now.  

Goodbye, again. My apologies to those I might have offended. Maybe, I'm not meant to be a blogger forever after all. While it lasted, I enjoyed it immensely. 

Thank you everybody.

Ps: As a sign of my appreciation to those who follows me, I shall write the final installment of Deflowered Innocence soon. 

2 comments:

oDiN said...

oh no ..
:(

Tenteraangin said...

oh really,
condolence to you


www.madahjiwangcinta.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Subscribe