Missy eLLe Rants

where the world don't matter

3.9.09

Beauty Aura - Is there such a thing?

Posted by Missy eLLe |

I, Missy eLLe, is no expert in beauty. I'm far from being beautiful nor elegant. One thing I do know is that beauty is from within. If you know you are beautiful, beauty will radiate through your eyes, skin, mouth and everywhere.

It's what I call beautiful aura. Have you ever noticed that sometimes, a woman walks and think they are nice to look at despite not being beautiful.It's her inner self that is projected outwards.

Just so you know, 90% of what we communicate is our body language. So, body language is key. If you are comfortable with yourself, you shouldn't feel akward or timid, even in front of an audience.Here's my story of beauty transformation from within.

Many years ago, I was a regular kid, with gigi jongang, kulit gelap dan muka berjerawat batu. This is thanks to many days berjemur bawah matahari because of band practices, march pass etc. I used to feel really ugly - even said to myself, whoever is to be my husband is probably the most unlucky guy on earth. Well, now no more. My mother decided to put me through torture to wear braces and tada! It changed how I felt about myself. Sure you may think, braces changed the outer part of me - hence I felt better. Truthfully speaking, it wasn't so much on the other appearance change, but it was how different I saw myself by changing the way I felt. It was more of a mindset change, really.

Till today, I dare not vouch about my outer beauty but deep inside, I know that I have some beautiful, rich characteristics to share with others who are willing to accept. I have not gone through extremes to change anything else about myself - only my teeth since, had seen any form of transformation. I've come to realise that while external beauty is what we often judge about someone, it is the internal side of you that radiates more. This is translated into many ways outwardly - gesture, confidence, and speaking non-verbally which is 90% of your actual presence!

So ladies, be confident with yourselves - not too overconfident. By changing some parts of your outerself, could boost that inner confidence, but then again, it's how you feel in the end that matters. Who knows, your prince charming could just be right around the corner. :)

Conclusion - I believe there is such thing as beauty aura, and it starts from within.

ps: By the way, to you'all men, do encourage your ladies if they are timid to feel good about themselves. They are at their best when they feel at their best. Don't be afraid of her new found confidence. If it's not too much, it won't hurt at all. Trust me. :)

Disclaimer: Some women will think that projection of confidence attracts intimidation from the opposite sex. So you either use this power gracefully to suit the occasion or flaunt it as only confident men will approach you. :P. Then again, modesty is never a bad thing sometimes. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe