Missy eLLe Rants

where the world don't matter

26.9.09

I'm Proud of You

Posted by Missy eLLe |

... though I never told you enough. I'm truly proud of you.


Mommy: Pagi tadi Aja called, mommy tak sempat angkat. So camna kat spital? 

Aja: Biasa lah, busy. Eh Aja takleh cakap lelama tau, ada patient nak beranak sangat ni! Nanti tepon balik. 

Can't believe my little brother now is a real doctor, handling life threatening situations with his bare hands. Some facts just take time to sink in. 

Thank you for making mom's dream come true. Aku tak mampu dulu, 6 years was way too long for someone with short attention span like me. 

May you be blessed and guided by Him in every decision you make, through your journey of healing others and yourself too.

2 comments:

Perky said...

Congrats to your lil bro for being a doctor! :) I'm sure you all must be very proud of him :)

Missy eLLe said...

we are.. especially hearing him saying that beranak line.. at least i know if im going through that with my bro around, i shouldn't be too worried. haha

Post a Comment

Subscribe