Missy eLLe Rants

where the world don't matter

6.9.09

Evolution

Posted by Missy eLLe |

When I first started blogging, I was an attention whore. Still probably am :P. Hence why, Mindful Trinkets a.k.a. MT was quite an emo blog. It was all about me, myself and I.

Like many writers, I have moved on. I realised this when for many months, I've sat in front of my computer at night with blank stares at MT. Truth to be told, that part of me has died. I believe this happens when Imade peace and have accepted my life and past wholeheartedly. Now, Missy eLLe is born and some has commented on how, different, unusual or boring she is. Well, maybe I am already boring now. Lol.

For those interested, this new blog has a different purpose. It is not just about being sexy (as in about me - at that time, I had different concept on Missy eLLe's persona. Soon it shall be rectified), but it is about giving back to others. If you find anything useful in here, if you wish, practice them. I shall be more than happy to receive a comment or two on this. It feels like I've touched someone's life and nothing makes me more contented than that.

Dear friends, there's no more turning back. I'm sorry if you missed MT. One thing I can promise you, there shall be occassional emo entries, but since, life has changed so much for me, it's hard to remain the same person through and through.

So here, I am offering to you, whatever knowledge, experience, advice, sharing that I have within me. If you are willing or interested, please drop by more often. Shoot me an email or two on any topics you wish for me to cover (personal issues/problems, business, charity.. anything but politics because I haven't been keeping up with politics for the longest time), I'd appreciate that.

Any form of feedback, love or hate mails are also welcomed.

To everybody, I'm saying goodbye to MT and welcome to Missy eLLe's world. Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

ps: I need help from someone to rectify my comment box. It's sucky and programming + XML is so not my thang.

5 comments:

Syam said...

I'm going to miss MT. I like the way you play with words in MT. Sound like a novel for me.

Ciao & Buona fortuna

Missy eLLe said...

me too.. what to do. takleh idupkan balik. she died a long time ago already. the last few months was just an attempt to revive but couldn't. *Sigh*

Roslan Nazri said...

novel ke tak ke..linie tak mo letak chat box ke kat tepi... =) kenape tak tukar gmbr model atas dengan gaye seniri..NH kan ade studio snap picture la..hu3

Missy eLLe said...

en nazri, belom ada kesempatan nak bermodel. hehehe.

Syafrizal said...

Teruskan blog MT ni... it's your blog, do your own thing hehe.

Post a Comment

Subscribe